15-23 January 2017
At the same time as the Southern bike ride being held in January 2017, Hands Across the Water are offering a trek through the jungle and coastal forest region of Khao Sok, Thailand. The experience promises to be both amazing and life changing.
You will have the opportunity to connect with the children and staff at our Baan Tharn Namchai home before embarking on a challenging and breathtaking expedition. You will form a bond with group members as we support and encourage one another through to the end.
There will be stunning scenery, adventure, laughs, good times, personal challenges and a very rewarding journey amidst the feelings of good you are doing for the children. The dates for the Trek will be 15 January to 23 January 2017.
- 9 nights’ shared accommodation from 15/01/17 to 23/01/17 inclusive
- All meals from dinner on 15/01/17 to breakfast on 24/01/17
- Porter to carry your main luggage (limit of 12kgs)
- An official trek t-shirt, hat and walking socks
- Individual fundraising page
- Australian based trek co-ordinator
- English speaking Thai tour guides
- Trekkers information e-newsletters prior to ride
Your fundraising commitment
To participate in the trek, you must raise AUD$5,000. Every cent goes towards improving the lives of the kids we support. You also need to cover your flights.
Don’t worry – we will help you find your fundraising feet.
Applying to trek
After you apply you will be invited to pay the deposit to confirm your position. From there you will receive a link to create your own unique fundraising page and your journey is underway!
Cost to trek
AUD$1,695 per person
Please note a $500 deposit is payable on registration and the balance payment of AUD $1,195 is payable on 1 September 2016
Please note monthly payment plans are available for the balance payment. Email Jenny at email@example.com to arrange.